Browse by publications
Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits – 1 May 2013
- Errata to Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits (PDF 954KB) - Download (ZIP 855KB)
- Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits (Summary Of Changes) (PDF 519KB) - Download (ZIP 519KB)
- Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits (PDF 6.6MB) - Download (ZIP 6.1MB)
- Efficient Funding of Chemotherapy Supplement (Summary Of Changes) (PDF 519KB) - Download (ZIP 519KB)
Venlafaxine and Venlafaxine Derivative Therapeutic Group
Revised Arrangements for the Efficient Funding of Chemotherapy Drugs & Streamlined Authority Data Capture
- Revised Arrangements for the Efficient Funding of Chemotherapy Drugs & Streamlined Authority Data Capture
- Fact sheet for Be medicinewise, an initiative of the National Prescribing Service consumer program NPS MedicineWise.
Fact Sheets for Industry
- Framework for the introduction of parallel TGA and PBAC processes
- Framework for the introduction of a Managed Entry Scheme for submissions to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee
Nicotine patches on the PBS
- The extension of the listing of nicotine patches on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme from 1 February 2011
Water-related infections – advice for prescribers
Palliative Care fact sheets
Compliance To Medicines Working Group Report fact sheets
- Compliance to Medicines Working Group Report (CMWG) - Consumer Fact Sheet
- Compliance to Medicines Working Group (CMWG) Report to Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC)
12 Month Repeat Prescription Measure fact sheets
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander fact sheets
Cost Recovery fact sheets
- Cost Recovery, Fees and charges - Frequently Asked Questions
- Independent review of the impact of Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) cost recovery November 2011 (PDF 356KB) - (Word 454KB)
Streamlined Authorities fact sheets
New Listings And Changes fact sheets
How to order a printed version of the PBS Schedule
Through the Schedule subscription service users can purchase a yearly subscription or a one off purchase of a printed copy
of the Schedule.
To order a printed copy of the Schedule you can contact our print on demand vendor.
Links to external websites are provided for the user's convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site. Users of links provided by this site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit.
Views or recommendations provided in linked sites may include the views or recommendations of third parties and do not necessarily reflect those of the Commonwealth or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.